Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What have I been up to?

Well, mostly it's been throw, trim, dry, fire, glaze, fire and repeat. But between all that, I made some time yesterday to get this new tattoo. My daughter is an apprentice tattoo artist at Monster Ink in St. Paul and she spent yesterday evening doing this tattoo on my ankle. I've very pleased with it which is really good for her. Could you imagine your mom not being pleased with the tattoo job you did on her? That's not an issue here, I love it. Thanks Gabby.


Earlier in the day, I unloaded a glaze load from the kiln. There were a couple pieces that were a customer order wedding gift for a wedding this weekend. Cutting it a little close on that order. There were also several other pieces that turned out nice. Check these out. Soon they will make their way to my Etsy shop.







Be well.



No comments: