Wednesday, March 17, 2010

2010 Bluff Country Studio Art Tour

In April I'll be participating in the 10th Annual Bluff Country Studio Arts Tour in SE Minnesota. The brochures have been printed and will be mailed soon so if you're on my mailing list, know you'll receive one in the mail soon. But for those of you not on my mailing list, here are images of the front and back of the brochure. The tour has a link to a brochure on their web site, but to date, it is not working. So rather than direct you to the site for info, I hope these images are helpful. Since the brochure is printed 17" x 22" it's a little difficult to reduce it to the size of these images, but you should be able to get a good idea of the artists locations and work. If you'd like to receive a brochure, please feel free to contact me and I'll get one in the mail to you.



All the artists participating would love to see you pay us a visit. Please join us in the hills for Minnesota's Historic Bluff Country April 23 - 25, 2010.

Be well.

No comments: