Saturday, November 13, 2010

Relaxing


We received about 8 inches of snow today so it felt like a good evening to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate in my favorite Colleen Riley mug. I picked this one up a few weeks ago during the South Central Minnesota Art Tour.

I got most of my to-do list done today with the exception of shoveling the driveway. I'm hoping it will all melt tomorrow. Tomorrow's got a much shorter list so if need be I can add cleaning the driveway (still hoping it all melts!!)

Now - back to my hot chocolate. Have a great evening.

2 comments:

Zack said...

Hmm your blog is making me miss Minnesota. But you must be enjoying the site traffic from all of these European cities! See you soon!

Nan Wille said...

Can we still get Horsehair Raku pottery from you? If not, can you refer us to someone who makes it? Would love to have some more pieces. Thanks
Nan Wille
nmwchs@comcast.net