Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bad Blogger

I've been a very bad blogger lately. It's been several weeks since my last post and I need to just jump back in or I'll keep putting it off.

This weekend I'll be at a really fun show/sale in Mankato called the Goldsmith Reunion Fine Art Festival. The show has some fabulous art by dozens of even more fabulous local and regional artists. In addition to art available for any price range and age, they have live music through out each day by various vocal and instrumental artists. Each artists booth offers chocolates to nibble on while you browse and Morgan Creek Winery is available offering samplings of some of their finest wines.





It's an awesome event and I hope you can take some time away from your pre-holiday preparations to see some of the amazing locally made works the artists have to offer. See you there.

No comments: