Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stones Throw Gallery


I had a great visit today with Patty and Mona at Stones Throw Gallery in St. Peter when I was dropping off these sample place settings. The place settings will be offered as made to order items. Stones Throw Gallery offers a wonderful collection of local artists in a gorgeous old Queen Ann home along Highway 169. I'm am flattered to be among the artists represented by Stones Throw and hope you have an opportunity to check the gallery out.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

prayer bedes said...

I love the green and the bright blue glaze in the post below. =) By the way, have you fired the ruffled top piece from this post--http://suepariseaupottery.blogspot.com/2010/12/studio-assistance.html ?

Sue Pariseau Pottery said...

Thanks Christine, I love the spring colors too.

I haven't glazed the ruffled piece from that post. I'm hoping to put it in my first wood firing in April. I'm still hoping the kiln will actually be completed and ready to fire by then.