Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Upcoming Weekend Sales


This weekend is the start to my outdoor sale season. While it's a lot of work getting ready, setting up and tearing down, but I enjoy these sales very much. Saturday, June 18th finds us at Zumbrota's Art In East Park which is a small sale but very well attended. It pairs well with Lanesboro's Art in The Park on Sunday, June 19th. I've been in both these sales for several years, so part of the fun is seeing several return shoppers. But my absolute favorite part of the weekend is the wonderful homemade pie at Lanesboro's Art in the Park.




In case you hadn't noticed, the list of my scheduled shows the for the year is in the right side bar here. Check it out and I hope you'll be able to join me at one of these great shows.

Have a great Father's Day weekend. Be well.

No comments: