Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Little Reminder

Just a little reminder to all of you Minnesota blog followers...

My Holiday Open House and Sale is this weekend,  running Friday, December 2nd (4pm - 9pm) and December 3rd (10am - 6pm) with lots of pottery and handmade soaps, body butters and bath fizzies for your holiday and hostess gift needs.  The location information is in the right side bar.  One open house attendee will win this bottle of Cannon River Winery Nouveau and the wine bottle coaster shown below. 


According to French folklore, drinking a Nouveau in the year it was made will bring good luck in the upcoming year.  Who couldn't use a bottle of good luck??

Also coming up the following weekend, I'll be participating in the Goldsmith Reunion Fine Art Festival in Mankato.  It's a fantastic event with lots of amazing artists as well as wine tasting presented by Morgan Creek Winery and chocolates at each artists booth. 


Hope to see you at one of these events.

(Did I mention the wine and chocolates??? Why wouldn't you attend for free wine and chocolate?)

2 comments:

Lori Buff said...

I hope you had a great show.

Sue Pariseau Pottery said...

Thanks Lori - we did have a great show and are hoping the upcoming weekend goes well also. Thenk I'm looking forward to a little time off for the holidays. I think I say that every year, but after a couple days I'm back in the studio because I want to be there. :)