Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Got Distracted

Really... it's the story of my life.  Look - something shiny.  

Anyway.  If I hadn't gotten distracted, I'd have told you that I dropped some pottery off last week at a new sales venue.  But now that I'm at least temporarily back on track here, I'll let you know all about it now.  

Now through the end of January, a selection of my pottery will be available at Simple Soaps for Simple Folks in Dover Minnesota.  Simple Soaps for Simple Folks is a super cute shop east of Rochester MN selling not only amazing goat milk soaps and body products, but a wonderful collection of handmade items from many other local artists and crafters of SE Minnesota. 


Several months ago, I mentioned several opportunities I had as a result of participating in the Thursday's on First & 3rd events in Rochester this summer.  This is one of those opportunities. 


Stop in at Simple Soaps for Simple Folks and you just might find some of these soap dishes there along with many other amazing gift ideas.

2 comments:

Lori Buff said...

They look great, I hope you sell a bunch.

Shanna said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE having your products in the storefront here! Your craftsmanship is topnotch, Sue!