Saturday, April 6, 2013

Art Tour Coming Up

Woohoo!! Spring like weather may actually make it to Minnesota!!  Well, whether the spring like weather arrives or not, the annual spring Bluff Country Studio Art Tour definitely will. 


This event for us is the kick off to our summer sale season.  It's the time I have the largest inventory of the year and since it's at our studio, I don't need to only bring part of it to a sale because I don't have room for all of it in the 10x10 space sales allow.  It's your best opportunity to find the perfect pot you've been looking for or maybe one you didn't even know you needed before you saw it.

Please join us for the Bluff Country Studio Art Tour

April 26 - 28, 2013
10am - 5pm
40051 Co Rd 12
Lanesboro, Minnesota
link to tour map below

Also during the tour, we'll be having a kiln opening party on Saturday, April 27th starting at 5:00.  We'll unload the wood kiln to see the new treasures it holds, socialize (its a party!!!) and enjoying delicious pizzas from our cob oven.  Everyone is welcome so I sure hope you can join us.


For a map to all tour locations click HERE.  I'm at location #22 on the map.

2 comments:

Lori Buff said...

That looks and sounds like fun, I wish I could be there.

Denise said...

Good Luck with your show!