It's been a little while since I'd change elements so I figured the elements were the source of the issue and in testing, the center ring of elements weren't heating. I usually replace my elements and thermocouples at the same time, so I called L & L to get some replacement parts (heaven forbid you get them when you've used the last ones). Parts arrived over the weekend so today was a kiln maintenance day.
I replaced these nasty looking thermocouples.
And installed these shiny new elements.
Got everything all put back together and fired it up. The center ring still didn't fire. Turns out it was a relay failure. Guess I should have done a better job evaluating the problem before ordering parts. Tomorrow... ordering a new relay.