Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New Work

The last couple months have been really focused on selling the items I've made earlier in the year, but I did manage to get some new things made. Lots of mugs because I've really sold a lot of those this season. Also some baking dishes and square platters. Now that these have all been washed and waxed, it's time to start glazing. 

The last Lanesboro Area Art Trail of the 2013 season takes place this weekend. If you're in the SE Minnesota area stop in and visit for a bit.  

Finally had a chance to clean up my sidebar a bit too.  Check out those social media buttons on the top.  They were long overdue, try them out.  

Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

You've been busy! I love seeing those mugs all lined up. Great social media buttons on the site!

Lori Buff said...

We are always needing more mugs. Looks like you've been very busy.