Sunday, October 5, 2014

New Inventory Delivery

One of my favorite sales venues is Simple Soaps for Simple Folks in Dover Minnesota.  Before you even step in the door, you can smell all the awesome fragrances Shanna (owner and soap maker) uses in her fabulous goats milk soaps.  I stop on the doorstep, breathe in all the wonderful scents and step in to a warm, inviting shop with ever changing inventory.  

Shanna and I met a few years ago and have enjoyed discussing our upcoming events and the trials and tribulations of being a small business owner.  I try on all the hats in the shop wishing I was a hat person, smell all the soaps and thoroughly enjoy my visit,  

Earlier this week, I delivered new inventory to the shop, still didn't find a hat that looks good on my head and picked up a new bar of Pomegranate soap for the shower.  


Stop in at Simple Soaps for Simple Folks and see everything this welcoming shop has to offer.


2 comments:

Sandy Miller said...

What a fun shop!

Lori Buff said...

Hand crafted soaps are the best.