Monday, February 8, 2016

Staying Connected




You may have noticed that my blog posts are fewer and further between.  I still like this way of connecting for many things but there are so many others now available that can fill many of the quick & simple needs.  So I wanted to let everybody know the other places they can find me and info about what is going on in my studio.

First - I've got a new website and will be moving the blog there.  That address is suepariseaupottery.com.  For now I'm updating the blog in both places, but ultimately, I will just go to the website version.  This platform allows me to make the site so much more than was allowed with the blogger version.  

Social Media:
Facebook - 'SuePariseauPottery'
Instagram - 'SuePariseauPottery'
Twitter - 'suepariseau'
Periscope - 'suepariseau'

Each of these social media platforms works great for different things and I try to use them for their strengths.  I hope you will follow me there as well to find out what's going on between blog posts.

Have a great Monday.

2 comments:

Lori Buff said...

I’ve noticed you have been around even less than I have. It seems work can pull us away from the blog so easily.

Herry Johnson said...

We are profoundly energetic about disperse the finest quality hand tossed earthenware things for our clients from everywhere throughout the world. Every piece that we offer is touched by numerous hands before landing at your home. Every piece is hand-painted and hand-stamped to create excellent and special examples. Heated in Klin and terminated to 2000ºF every piece is microwave, dishwasher and stove safe. You can check additionally our Pottery Coffee Mugs to make the ideal tea set for the family or simply bring your companions over and appreciate some tea.