Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Finally Feeling Caught Up

We've had so much going on lately, I was feeling a little behind with everything. Today, I'm working really hard to get caught up and one of the things I wanted to share was some photos from this past weekend. The weekend was filled with lots of activity. Here's just a sampling:

We had sales in Zumbrota on Saturday and Lanesboro on Sunday. While there was some threatening weather floating around the area both days, we didn't see any rain during sale hours.



On Sunday morning I was up early to catch the gorgeous sunrise. I tried to go back to sleep, after taking the photo, but it wasn't happening.




On Monday we delivered this bright, cheery pie plate to the Highland Store and picked some berries for jelly.



And what sale weekend wouldn't be complete without a roadie nap. My roadie works very hard to help me at sales. His only reward for all this hard work is a roadie nap and pie.



There now I can consider myself caught up and ready for the next big weekend. This coming weekend we'll be at a sale in Eagan. Come on out and see us.

No comments: